We Are the exclusive agent for Alpine Metal Tech Austria for the southern African Region.
*Except for the GEGA product line in South Africa
Alpine Metal Tech is a world leader in the Steel, Automotive and Aerospace Industry.
The Alpine Metal Tech Group develops, designs, produces and services special plants and machines for the steel industry in the field of Cutting, Deburring and Handling, as well as Marking Reading and Tracking and Identification, Inspection and Measuring.
Furthermore, Alpine Metal Tech delivers systems and machines in the automotive industry to support aluminium wheel production. The product range encompasses handling, marking, machining, measurement, and testing. Within the division aerospace.
Alpine Metal Tech is a leading provider of live training simulators for every fire-related eventuality.
The fourth division Life Cycle Business guarantees a comprehensive and customized service offer for every phase of the product life cycle for the international customer base.
Alpine Metal Tech operates worldwide under the seven leading brands:
- Back-up bearings for levellers and tension levellers
- Multiroll bearings for the shoulder of cold rolling and hot rolling steel mills
- Shoulder bearings for Sendzimir steel mills
- Bearing for sinter plants
- Back-up bearings for coil conveyor chains
- Combined bearings of different types
- Chain pulleys
- Ball bearings for forklift masts
- NUTR, NUKR, NNTR and shoulder bearings
- Rail guides
- Ladle design and manufacture
- Continuous casting of steel slabs
- Roller design
- Water cooling of rollers
- Bearings and bearing housings.
In addition, they provide equipment and services for radioactive detection of scrap metals.
OUR METALLURGY Projects